Kenneth Cole New York Men's Wool Peacoat Coat Jacket



Kenneth Cole New York Men's Wool Peacoat Coat Jacket

Kenneth Cole New York Men's Wool Peacoat Coat Jacket
Click to See More Detail from Amazon.com



Click Here





Sunday, November 3, 2013

Men's Pea Coat With Bib

Men's Pea Coat With Bib

Men's Pea Coat With Bib

Men's Pea Coat With Bib

Kenneth Cole Men's Pea Coat With Bib

Men's Pea Coat With Bib

  • 60% Wool/32% Polyester/8% Rayon
  • Dry clean only
  • Removable knit inner collar with zipper
  • Side entry pockets
  • A knit zip panel at the throat and classic double-breasted construction promises warmth and style in equal amounts from Kenneth Cole's Pea Coat with Bib.
Men's Pea Coat With Bib
I've only been able to wear this once, but when I did it served it's purpose. I did receive a compliment on how it looked, so I'm happy with that. The only issue I have is that the outer pockets are only for show. I caught myself a few times reaching to put something in my "pocket". It was a little frustrating. There are two pockets on each inside lapel area so all is not lost. All in all, if you want to go for a stylish look while staying warm, this is a great coat.

Men's Pea Coat With Bib


EDIT: After some direction from Will, I see that a lot of unstitching reveals a useful pocket! I hadn't even looked because there didn't appear to be a sign of an opening. Kudos to Will and for this, I'm changing my rating to 5-stars.
Men's Pea Coat With Bib

No comments:

Post a Comment